SuperHandy Chicken Plucker De-Feather Remover Poultry and Fowl Food Processor Electric Stainless Steel Heavy Duty 1HP 120VAC 280RPM GFCI Connector 92 Soft Fingers 20″ Drum Diameter
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Amazon.com.
- At amazon.com you can purchase SuperHandy Chicken Plucker De-Feather Poultry 20" Inch Drum and Electrostatic Disinfectant Indoor Sprayer 20V 45oz [Bundle Deal] for only $539.98
- The lowest price of SuperHandy Chicken Plucker De-Feather Poultry 20" Inch Drum and Electrostatic Disinfectant Indoor Sprayer 20V 45oz [Bundle Deal] was obtained on January 25, 2023 12:49 pm.
From the brand
– tackling a DIY project?
– strolling through the park?
– putting hours in at the job site?
Wherever you find yourself, SuperHandy is there to bridge the gap between first-timers & lifelong pros.
Shop all Categories
Construction Grade Tools
All Air Accessories
Lawn & Garden
Winter Must Haves
SPECS; Our Heavy Duty Chicken Plucker De-Feather Poultry and Fowl Processor utilizes a 1HP 120VAC 800W 280RPM Planetary Gear Transmission Reduction Motor; 92 soft fingers, large 20″ inch dia. drum, Barrel Thickness 0.6mm and Panels Thickness 0.3mm
ADVANCE DESIGN; Our Plucker has a robust compact design for easy storage and transportation, including 2 wheels for optimal maneuverability; Built of premium safe and sanitary 403 Brushed Stainless Steel body/base (protecting from rust)
PROFESSIONAL CAPABILITIES; Our powerful, reliable Fowl and Poultry Feather Plucker has a durable structure, capable of 2-4 birds at one time in just 15-30 seconds per foul (that’s 3-4 in under 2 minutes) (depending on the size of the fouls and if properly scalded, will guarantee high speeds and efficiency)
SAFETY; We recommend to always use eye and hand protection; We use an Overcurrent Protector GFCI Connector switch, with a waterproof IP54 weather-resistant electrical housing for optimal safety; (Note; Never Pluck frozen fowl)
PROPER USE; This commercial grade Plucker is perfect for farms and food processing facilities; (ATTN; CONNECT PROXIMITY SENSOR SWITCH CORRECTLY, instruction on youtube); Follow scalding instruction, under technical specs in the product information section